Monday, March 29, 2021

Thoughts Of The Day

The more I look at the ongoing disaster in Washington the more I want someone in our armed forces to step up and overthrow the morons who call themselves an administration.  Everyone is fallible, even I made mistakes.  

I had a large pizza order from a group having a meeting at the College of St. Catherine in St. Paul.  The male person that I talked to was unable to tell me which specific building on campus they were in.  I asked him several times and all he would tell me was that he was on the campus.  To show how stupid he was I must point out that all buildings on the campus have the name of the building on a sign at the building entrance.  I strongly suspect that the individual may have been a peace activist, but I didn't ask.

No comments: