Sunday, December 27, 2020

History Lesson

Some people have commented on the title of this blog.  I'm just describing and commenting on the insanity I've encountered over the course of my life.

When I was a pizza delivery driver I saw a large photograph of a political candate pasted on an automobile as it were an Eastern Orthodox Christian icon.  During the same job I saw a yard sign for a dead political candidate attached to the wall of a union hall as it were an Eastern Orthodox Christian icon.  We're not facing a political faction, we're facing a Goddamned cult.

When I visited the gift shop at the NASA Museum at Huntsville, Alabama, I purchased a VHS copy of 2001: A Space Odyssey, the clerk called it: "the monkey movie."  2001: A Space Odyssey, should be a historical film, not a fictional one.

 


No comments: