Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Thoughts Of The Day

Mentally step back and examine what you believe, you may not like what you find.  The difference between being evil and being stupid is basically a matter of style.

Revolutions happen the state was being stupid.  The Republican Party was founded because the Whig party was being stupid.  The Republican Party is being stupid.  If The Republican Party doesn't clean up it's act, a replacement political party will be founded.

A long deceased cynic from Baltimore once described a democratic election as an advanced auction of stolen goods. 

The worst enemy of a nation is its politicians.  Our colleges and universities used to be centers of tolerance and learning but under the tutelage of the Marxists they've become the centers of ignorance and hatred.  What happened?  I've been wrong, anyone who's read my blog knows I'm horrible at copy editing.  I have to admit that I'm fascinated by politics.  I've even wrote fiction depicting a political assassination.

No comments: