Wednesday, November 06, 2013

In The Real World

Here is a photo from Pamela Geller's blog:



Here is the story for it. [LINK HERE]

I am beyond disgusted. In fact I now look at this behavior with the dispassion of a scientist. It's not that I don't care. I do care about the people of Israel. But this lot has so thoroughly dehumanized themselves that I now look at them as mere predatory animals that need to be put down for the safety of Israel and for Humanity in general.

I could denounce them for walking on the flag, which is no more that the practice of symbolic magic or voodoo. But so what? They have so thoroughly renounced reason that I have to wonder how any of them get out of bed in the morning without killing themselves. It is only because they can function on the perceptual level of consciousness that they exist all, as well as being a danger to others.

The fact that they are calling for a Second Holocaust means nothing to the Left in general. The Left, from our so-called president to the most brainwashed college student, does not believe that anyone has a right to live. Let alone a right to defend themselves. They will continue to cheer on as the so-called Palestinians murder the people of Israel and condemn every act necessary to protect human lives.

And the Left and their hominid pets in black will never be held to account.

Except by us.





1 comment:

Leslie Bates said...

Quite frankly I don't see the point of commenting on her blog. I'm basically a selfish (Objectivist) bastard who writes about what I think.

As to an anti-American engaging in self destructive behavior -- it simply couldn't happen soon enough.

Les