Tuesday, August 11, 2020

On Mass Murder

We think of The Holocaust and The Killing Fields as unique events, but they weren't.  The perpetrators of The Holocaust and The Killing Fields thought of themselves as good people and their victims as evil people.  We think of Adolf Hitler and Pol Pot as as evil people, and they were, but they were just individuals, it was their followers that gave them the power to commit atrocities.  I went over to the Underground Bunker and found those who would commit the next great atrocity were already posting in the forum.  The monsters who would commit the next great atrocity are never under the bed, they're staring at themselves in the bathroom mirror.

Those who refuse to think about the beliefs and actions of their victims can never be your friend.  I've learned this fact though direct experience.  Someone I thought of as a friend tried to steal some firearms I owned while I was confined in a hospital.  This person didn't understand that I would attempt to solve the alleged problem independently instead of simply turning the firearms over to him.  I tried to post my actual experiences as a pizza delivery driver on a forum on the Underground Bunker and was called a liar for my trouble.

No comments: