Saturday, April 20, 2024

A Rant

I would of course be remiss if I didn't point out that hate is an emotional response to the recognition of the fact that one is in some way in the presence of evil. And in this case I mean willful, deliberate, evil.  I shouldn't be surprised that a willing servant (such as Peace Activists) of Tyrants, Terrorists, and the Enemies of Mankind in General would claim that hatred of Evil is Evil.  This is simply another contradiction given voice by a willfully depraved creature whose only claim to the title of Human is its physical form.  I could say that a Peace Activist is the political equivalent of the depraved bystander who tells a women who is being raped that she should "lay back and enjoy it", but that would be an undeserved compliment.  I could say that killing a Peace Activist is no more an act of murder than putting down a rabid animal, but that would be an insult to rabid animals.  I will say that killing a Peace Activist is an act of defense, of one's self, of one's family, of one's nation, and of Humanity in General.

No comments: