Thursday, July 22, 2021

Thoughts Of The Day

The alleged Warsaw Pact was like many things the Soviets did was a work of fiction.  The national armies of the alleged Warsaw Pact were actually components of the Soviet Army that were run though the Soviet general staff.  All of their equipment were copies of Soviet equipment or were compatible.

When the incentives for production are eliminated there will be no production.

The first two jobs I had in the private sector were janitorial gigs.  From personal experience I have to state that a mess left uncleaned becomes greater.  I once held a security position in the HealthEast Care System.  Part of my job was to find and warn of problems.  The site supervisor for security at the former Midway Hospital did something wrong.  I tried to give a warning about him.  I was told by a management apparatchik that trying to be right is unhealthy.  To be unhealthy is have something wrong with one physically, or the context of the interview, to have a psychological disorder.  In effect, attempting to be correct on an issue, such as the conflict I had with the brain dead thug of a site supervisor over a payroll issue is somehow wrong.  I ended up leaving the HealthEast Care System  The HealthEast Care System was later sued as a result of a wrongful firing resulting from the site supervisor actions.

The mess has become greater.

The Democratic Party doesn’t want national unity, they want our complete submission.

When the conscience is eliminated any order is valid. 

I strongly suspect that if Joe Biden were to strip naked and walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, the mainstream media drones would proceed to describe the well tailored suit that Biden is clearly not wearing.

No comments: