- We demand that the State shall make it its primary duty to provide a livelihood for its citizens.Guess which well known socialist party had all that in its platform?
- The abolition of incomes unearned by work.
- The breaking of the slavery of interest
- Personal enrichment from war must be regarded as a crime against the nation. We demand therefore the ruthless confiscation of all war profits.
- We demand the nationalization of all businesses which have been formed into corporations (trusts).
- We demand profit-sharing in large industrial enterprises.
- We demand the extensive development of insurance for old age.
- We demand the passing of a law for the expropriation of land for communal purposes without compensation
- The State must consider a thorough reconstruction of our national system of education. The aim of the school must be to give the pupil, beginning with the first sign of intelligence, a grasp of the nation of the State (through the study of civic affairs).
- The State must ensure that the nation's health standards are raised by protecting mothers and infants, by prohibiting child labor.
- We demand the abolition of the mercenary army and the foundation of a people's army.
- The publishing of papers which are not conducive to the national welfare must be forbidden.
- Our nation can achieve permanent health only from within on the basis of the principle: The common interest before self-interest.
- To put the whole of this program into effect, we demand the creation of a strong central state power
"We demand the abolition of the mercenary army and the foundation of a people's army." That sounds like something The Democratic Party would agree with.
I want to watch the DUmmies, the KOSsacks, and the members of Antifa pop arteries when they find out who really wrote it. (Tee hee hee.)