1. That's the problem for them. Donald Trump is the President of the United States, thus subject to the Constitution and the will of the electorate and not the American manifestation of Big Brother. Socialists are inherently parasitic and thus cannot take "no" for an answer to their demands for obedience and the material goods they need to exist. If they did so they would wither away and die. A dictator, on the other hand, does not have to take "no" for answer. Thus socialists are by necessity inclined to favor dictatorships over citizen ruled republics.
2. We need another civil war, however bloody it will be we will win.
3. Apparently Hillary Clinton hasn’t given up on her quest to gain the presidency. If you wanted to know what a Hillary Clinton administration would look like? There’s a scorched spot outside of Waco in Texas where an agency of the federal government does an imitation of SS-Einsanzgruppen on live television. My family doctor was surprised to hear that a Hillary Clinton administration would result in mass graves from coast to coast. But since the mainstream media was caught lying I have to treat them as part of the problem.
4. In the Marxist lexicon civilization consists of states that treat human beings as hominid livestock and which run up body counts in the millions. At last count the death toll due to the various attempts to practice what Marx preached runs from 100 million to 170 million and is still rising to places such as Cuba, China, and North Korea. In the Marxist lexicon arrogance consists of the moral certainty that each person has the inalienable rights of Life, Liberty, and Property, and such rights must be defended by deadly force either by the individual or collectively through the institution of government. In the Marxist lexicon unwarranted bloodshed consists of the act of shooting back at and ultimately hunting down and killing those willfully inhuman creatures who, in accordance to the ravings of false prophets such as Mohammed and Marx, seek to forcibly enslave and murder human beings. In the Marxist lexicon idiocy consists of looking at the world through one's own eyes, thinking for one's self, and refusing to believe the immense load of ideological excrement left by Marx, Engels, and their intellectual heirs. (Yes, I know, calling them intellectuals is a contradiction) In effect in the marxist lexicon reality is unreal.
Marxists in general have apparently mastered the practice of double-think, the treatment of concepts as opposite of their true meaning. The double thinker worships despots such as the Castro brothers and the father-son-grandson team of the Kims as liberators and saviors while the United States and it's allies, the true liberators of Afghanistan and Iraq, are treated as conquerors and murderers. The double thinker treats literally bloody handed murderers as innocent victims while willfully ignoring the mass graves of hundreds of thousands of helpless men, women, and children found in Iraq. The double thinker treats the society of contract and consent, for which Marx invented the pejorative term CAPITALISM, as a slave system while SOCIALISM, which in practice requires compulsion, slave labor, and the outright murder of those who resist, is called true liberation. The double thinker treats the acts of robbery and murder as just while the act of self defense is punished as the foulest of crimes. Ultimately the double thinker treats the United States of America, the greatest and most morally advanced nation on Earth, as vilest of evils, fit only for destruction. As an individual the double thinker is merely insane, as a political activist the double thinker is a mortal hazard to individual persons and to Mankind in General. If President Trump was murdered by the Marxists or their Islamist allies the result would not be the ascendance of the Marxist elite, but instead it would be the initiation of the long overdue extermination of the followers of Karl Marx. Hell, skip the assassination of President Trump, let's start now.
5. It's always an elitist who lets the barbarians in.
6. Adolf Hitler and the National Socialist German Worker's Party are the crazy relatives that the present day Left goes to great effort to avoid talking about. The pragmatic brand of socialist (as opposed to the doctrinaire Marxist) will strike the pose that will have the most appeal in the target audience's minds. Thus in Germany, where the army was traditionally held in the highest esteem, the NSDAP assumed in public the form of a substitute army (ersatzarmee) with a mass of clean-cut men in spiffy uniforms marching about in disciplined formations. In the United States, where the standing military was traditionally looked upon with suspicion if not ridicule, the Left rejected the militarist paradigm. Unfortunately they assumed the form of what decent people came to call dirty-stinking hippies, a mob of unwashed savages attired in cast-off or otherwise ridiculous clothing who moved about in a sloppy mass. The American Left in its manifestation as the Anti-war Movement had in effect taken on the modern form of a barbarian horde. But given that Socialism is essentially barbarian brigandage in modernistic makeup, why should we be surprised?
7. The Romanian Nomenklatura had to line the Ceaucescus against the wall because they knew they knew they were next. The American Nomenklatura doesn’t understand this, they will be lined up against the wall after the Clintons
8. Humanity is not merely a physical condition, it is a state of mind. To be human is to be essentially rational and productive. The human mentality (or soul) looks upon the world, the land, the animals and plants, the natural forces, as things to be mastered for the benefit of himself and his posterity. On the other hand, the predator, or savage mentality does not seek to to master the world, but to be the master of men. The savage prefers not to sustain himself by his own effort, but to seize and consume the lives and property of others for material and spiritual sustenance. To the predator justice consists of "getting away with it" those who rightfully resist the predator are to be punished or destroyed.
9. I could go on about what I really think of peace activists but I'll keep it short by paraphrasing Keith Richards: I don't have a problem with shooting peace activists, I only have a problem with the police.
10. GEOFFREY WHEATCROFT in the New York Times wrote that a large part of the European left spent a large part of the 20th century hating the United States not because it had economic inequality or Jim Crow but because it did not have show trials, labor camps and the other appurtenances of "actually existing socialism." We Americans (the neo-barbarians on the left excepted) prefer real courts and the other attributes of an actually existing civilization.
Mr. Wheatcroft also dug up an interesting statement by English author Evelyn Waugh:
Of course, the Americans are cowards ... They are almost all the descendants of wretches who deserted their legitimate monarchs for fear of military service.
To Hell with you Mister Waugh. I'm sure General Tojo, Il Duce, und Der Fuherer would be very happy to hear that Americans are cowards. Those bloody-handed power tripping motherfuckers had their destinies very thoroughly settled by those whom that fatuous English twit calls cowards. The courage of Americans fighting for a just cause has never failed and anyone whose continued existence is (or was in the case of that fatuous English twit) dependent on the courage of American Citizens should properly acknowledge that fact or shut the Hell up.
AMERICANS ARE CITIZENS, not the chattel of some perfumed and over-dressed descendant of some barbarian chieftain (or a commissar or other such sub-human filth), we (and the rest of the human race in general) are not subjects or slaves who exist solely to expended at the whim of the ruler, anyone who cannot accept this as an unevadable fact of reality should have their head struck off and stuck on a pike.