1. The beatdown by the neo-nazi garbage (and I will use that term) that you’ve been expecting?
It won’t happen. So why won’t it happen? Because the neo-nazi thugs that you were told that supported Trump never existed.
YOU WERE LIED TO.
By the professors and the main stream media. You were also lied to by the serious supporters of Hillary Clinton. You
can go outside of the so-called safe spaces and you find peaceful and
normal people who are glad that the treasonous bitch will never occupy
the White House. And not one of them is a brownshirt in hiding waiting
for the chance to beat you up.
2. The monsters that you imagine that are hiding under the bed are never there.
3. If the Democrats had nominated a middle of the road guy who was willing to
correct an obvious mistake like Obamacare, someone like Donald Trump for
example, they would likely have won.
4. If history has taught us anything it is that those who imagine
themselves to be infallible will fail. And those who imagine themselves
incapable of evil will do evil. But try to tell that to a supporter of Hillary Clinton and they will call you a liar.
5. Nazi is short for National Socialist, Hitler himself came out and said
the NSDAP was a bunch of Socialists, but try telling that to a Hillary Clinton supporter and you'll be called a liar. the KKK was the original
terrorist arm of the Democratic Party and was a major factor in democrat
victories well into the 20th Century, but try telling that to a Hillary Clinton supporter and you'll be called a liar. And the assholes who
are attacking and beating up Trump supporters are doing so in imitation
of the original brownshirts, but try telling that to a Hillary Clinton
supporter and you'll be called a liar.
6. There are no safe spaces to hide in and the financial supporters of Hillary Clinton (like George Soros) will be
off sipping their cool drinks on an island that doesn't have an
extradition treaty with us.
7. Life is a process and compliance with a moral standard takes time and effort, and an act of moral condemnation by the depraved is just a load of noise.
8. Evil generally doesn't realize that it is evil.
9. The assholes (yes, I know I'm insulting assholes) who ran the
extermination apparatus at various death camps knew what they were doing
but also identified themselves as good people. So do most of those who have cast a ballot (or more) for Hillary Clinton. They are in fact nothing more than murderers, and must be dealt with as such. you
can't argue with evil, you can only destroy it.
10. If by some horrible mistake Hillary Clinton is selected as president by the Elites then
that will be a good thing. Why? Because when we make the necessary
corrections, and by that I mean shoot the bastards, there will be no
restraints on us.