Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Prediction

There appears to be a rising chorus of voices on the Left that are complaining about the performance of Barack Obama, or who are calling for his outright replacement.

In a private discussion an online correspondent stated his belief that any serious attempt to replace Obama as the candidate of his party would cause the effective breakup of the party.

Now this may be due to a bit of sleep deprivation on my part (and I'm open to suggestions on that separate problem) but I believe that I have thought of a way that Obama could be replaced as the leader of the party and the head of the ticket in the next national election without causing the disintegration of his own party.

I will therefore predict that Barack Obama will be assassinated by a conspiracy originating in his own party.

So what's Lon Horiuchi doing these days?
_

No comments: