Saturday, November 08, 2008

Quote of the Day

From the comments on Robert Bidinotto's blog:

Around 1967 at the University of Chicago, I was talking to one of the radical guys in my dormitory. He argued that only a radical change in government would bring about a better society. I disagreed.

He said that his movement would become stronger, and eventually I would agree with him. I asked, what if I didn't agree with him, even later? He flashed anger and told me that if I didn't agree on my own, he would make me agree. I saw that as the end of the discussion.

-- Andrew Garland

Congratulations Obama voters! You narcissistic assholes have sold an entire nation into bondage so you can feel good about yourselves. On what grounds do you dare call yourselves Human?

That is all.
_

No comments: