Thursday, May 08, 2014

Today

On a whim I decided to go out to eat.   There is a drive in restaurant associated with the Frostop brand of root beer in Taylor's Falls, Minnesota.  I drove out there.  Upon arrival I found the manager and other people doing exterior maintenance on the place.  He told me that he didn't expect to be open as a result of the weather, which is still a bit cold and overcast today.  As it is an outdoor establishment and a tourist attraction I do understand. 

Upon returning home and making lunch I took an afternoon nap.  During this I had a dream where I attended a political event at the Minnesota state capitol building ( Tea Party, of course) and somehow lost my pants.  Given that I carry my car and apartment keys as well as my wallet with identification, debit and building access cards this would be a disaster for me.

No comments: