Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MORON OF THE DAY

While parked at a taxi stand in downtown Minneapolis I noticed that someone with a bunch of progressive stickers on their mountain bike ("SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE...", "THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS") did not lock the bike to the signpost marking the taxi stand but to the kryponine type lock of the ten-speed bike that was actually locked to the signpost. I suppose this gives a new meaning to Rand's concept of the Second Hander. Think of it as parasitism in action.

(Seriously, I wish I had a camera with me to record this sort of stuff.)

What a f***ing moron. These f***ing morons believe that they're smarter than the rest of us? Why do we allow any of them to vote? Why should anyone take orders from them?

I simply can't think of a reason.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled reality.
_

No comments: