Friday, June 03, 2005

And Then...

One of my current projects in writing a screenplay set in the Official Traveller Universe. I'm presently up to page 23 where Lisa's ability to see things that occur in the future first manefests itself.

Tonight I started playing with a site for THE PLOT-OMATIC. One of the things I ended up with was this:

The Boundary

an original screenplay concept by Someone who can't follow simple instructions.

I apparently forgot to enter a screenwriter's name

Science Fiction: A war hardened soldier teams up with a well-built female cyborg to save the earth from aliens. In the process they have mad passionate sex with a nun. By the end of the movie they blow up 1762 cars and end up winning the admiration of their co-workers, living happily ever after.

Think Clerks meets Red Dawn.

Needless to say the concept needs work.
_

No comments: