Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Two Items

During today's sleep period (I crashed at about 0230 and had the alarm set for 0930) I had a weird-assed dream. Someone had published in my name a play titled "Waiting For Kafka." I could not find an actual copy of the play, which was only performed by shitty little leftist theatre groups.

I was reading Mark's own blog (And if you're not reading it, why not?) when a thought popped into my head.

The Democratic Party's nomenklatura, being essentially a bunch of parasites, feel that they are entitled to rule over us. How else does one explain the utter contempt of the nomenklatura for "the democratic process", and their ongoing desire to disarm us. They feel threatened by the expression of the common citizen's rejection of the will of the nomenklatura and the presence of the citizen body's mean's of enforcing that rejection.

To a parasite, rejection is death.
_

No comments: