Friday, January 28, 2005

Statement of Policy

In a free country one may eject a obnoxious lout from their own home or place of business.

And unlike Comrade Stalin, I don't have an army of trench-coated goons to send out and murder those I disagree with. There is a VERY DISTINCT difference between the power of the state and the rights of the private citizen. Learn to live with it.

Furthermore, comparing someone to the bloodiest murderer of the 20th Century and calling that person a traitor and an enemy of freedom are gross insults and I am under no moral obligation to tolerate such on my weblog. Anyone who doesn't like that is free to whine about it on their own weblog.

I stand for INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY, which is the right of the individual person to control their own life and property, and as such this includes the right to refuse contact with those the individual disagrees with or otherwise finds obnoxious. Tyranny is when such refusals are answered with physical force.

I have said before and will continue to say that those have or who seek to establish tyranny are toxic to human life, and I have absolutely no ethical objections to dealing with them as such.

No comments: