Sunday, February 01, 2004

Stephen posts a link to my HRC quotes over at Calpundit
I am suspicious of anyone who writes a law containing over 230 points at which my doctor can be sent to jail for treating me--as Hillary's nationalized healthcare law did.

I am wary of the idea of hey-presto I'm your "Co-president."

I worry about the mentality that hires a staffer who says, regarding the presidential executive order, "Stroke of the pen. law of the land...pretty cool." (Paul Begala)

And, yes, this attitude toward the power of government is the SAME one that thinks that the clearly unconstitutional parts of the Patriot act are just fine, and McCain-Feingold doesn't limit free speech.

Stop. Them. All.

Meanwhile...here's a very flavorful overview of quotes about Hillary. The one from Maureen Dowd is a peach.

http://www.urbin.net/EWW/sigs/HRCsigs.html

No comments: