Friday, December 20, 2013

Return Of The Moron

In the concept of DOUBLETHINK as identified by George Orwell the person holds two completely opposite concepts as being true at the same time and in the same respect.

An individual I responded to in a previous post spoke again.

Here's the original post.

Here's the response to his response.

The damned fool spoke again, thus verifying his foolishness.

Me again. So basically, you're just really, really, really stupid.

That's not a question, but a statement of fact.

And you still don't understand what the 1st amendment means, nor what hypocrisy is. Bravo, sir, bravo. You just keep wearing that ignorance like a badge of honor

I will admit that my brain was damaged as the result of a serious illness but I still practice rational thought. Let's start with the charge of ignorance of the First Amendment:

Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of a religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging freedom of speech,or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

That is the actual First Amendment of the United States Constitution.  As a declared candidate for the office of President of the United States I have to know this.  Or at least keep a copy of the document within arms reach when possible.

Now look at my initial statement concerning the Duck Dynasty mess.  I clearly did not call for the violation of the First Amendment.   What I did call for was that the owners of A&E should identify those allegedly speaking for the Homosexual Collective as hostiles and treat them as such.

And the best way to do this is to simply ignore their whining.

As for the charges of hypocrisy and ignorance, there is no proof given and thus no need to answer the charges.

Reality is real.  No statement to the contrary can ever change it.


2 comments:

mgshamster said...

Hi Les!

Where is this anonymous poster posting? I'm not seeing any new comments here on the forum. :(

Leslie Bates said...

I have no idea where the poster is coming from. I also block the poster as spam. I know it's only two strikes, but this idiot clearly doesn't think and as clearly a waste of time otherwise.

I have bigger fish to fry. ;)