Thursday, December 05, 2013

Proposal Of The Day

Yesterday I repeated my proposal for a 28th Amendment to the Constitution and proposed a 29th Amendment.  Today I shall propose the 30th Amendment:

AMENDMENT XXX

Congress, nor the States, shall make no law respecting the establishment of an institute of education, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

Now why would I propose this?

At the time of the founding of the republic the process of education was carried out by the churches in general.  Thus Freedom of Education was an inherent right of the People of the United States.  But late in the 19th Century the move to government run "Public" schools took off. This was in part because of the influence of collectivists of the Progressive Movement.  In the last generation the process of falsifying history and the general dumbing down of the students has become too obvious to ignore.  When I finally escaped from high school I promised myself that I would never send any child of mine to a public school.

In this amendment we restore to the parents the authority and responsibility of educating their children.

Go ahead, ask some questions.



No comments: