Sunday, December 22, 2013

Comparison

I will start with an image:


When I was the age of this alleged man I was a Combat Rifleman in the United States Army (MOS 11 B) stationed at Fort Benning.   I lived in the barracks in the remote Harmony Church area of the military reservation.  And I was preparing for a transfer to Germany to face the Soviet Army.

It was fully understood that the Soviet Union held international conventions protecting the rights of soldiers and civilians in war zones in absolute contempt.  I had a close friend  whose Cossack family had escaped from Russia by hijacking a ship while half a step ahead of the Bolshevik Red Army.  He asked me that if in the event I was killed in combat if he could wear my identification tags so he wouldn't be identified as being from a family that had escaped from the Soviets.  And to avoid being immediately murdered as a result.

Of course I said yes.

The old school Soviet Communists had nothing but contempt for Human Life.  They had nothing but contempt for those under their rule.

The present day Progressives still hold Humans in contempt.  But that contempt appears to us differently.  In this case the ideal man who was prepared to face an unspeakable evil is replaced by over-grown child who is to whine his parents into compliance with the whims of The Big Zero.

At least the old school Soviets were real men.

No comments: