Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Democrats

I continue to take Democrat candidates seriously for the same reason that I paid attention to the any individual or group of menacing strangers when I made a pizza delivery in a bad neighborhood. It is the reasonable expectation that they may harm me. Over the decades that I have observed the Democrats I have noticed that not only they persistently take a wrong position on an issue, they will often do so as a simple mindless negation of the Republican position.

Violent Crime: Don't accept as a fact of reality that it is an act of will on the part of the criminal. Don't apprehend, prosecute, imprison, or where warranted execute the criminal. Instead attack innocent people, disarm them, and leave them helpless in the face of a growing population of violent criminals.

That's just one example. I could go on about insanity of their positions on National Defense, Energy Policy, Taxation, etc. But I really don't have time to do so. The Democrats are not just a party that has to be opposed on individual issues. They are demonstrating that they're following a mental methodology that consistently places them in opposition to reality. And reality is real, opposing it will hurt you.


And Free Tommy Robinson.   Punishing a man for an act he did not commit is unjust. Imprisoning a man for speaking the truth is tyrannical. Disarming the citizens -- who are the sovereign authority of the nation -- is treason.  To say anything more would require the extensive use of barracks language.

No comments: