Tuesday, June 26, 2018

A Message


And I quote:

"Just remember however yoy (sic) vote. I'll Be cancelling your vote with mine."

This piece of excrement doesn't care how many of us will be murdered so that it will feel good about itself.  And speaking of hypocrisy,  while I didn't choose to be disabled and living on Social Security this inhuman being chose to obtain and use a concealed carry permit while openly supporting the traitors (yes, I know it's an insult to traitors)  who will murder American citizens for being armed.  What can be done with a blood drenched murderer who points at you and scream that you are the murderer?

I can't stop anyone from behaving as a Totalitarian piece of trash, I (and Conservatives and Libertarians in general) can treat them as such, from the neck until dead in the Nuremberg style.


 Free Tommy Robinson.  Punishing a man for an act he did not commit is unjust. Imprisoning a man for speaking the truth is tyrannical. Disarming the citizens -- who are the sovereign authority of the nation -- is treason.  To say anything more would require the extensive use of barracks language.

No comments: