Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Police Stupdity In Action

We’ve seen fictional police officers that were stupid.  The roof that that the young man who attempted to murder President Trump was operating from was in the police area of control.

I have my own story of police stupidity.  I lived in a house on the corner of 24th Street and Humboldt Avenue.  (About a block from Lake Of The Isles.)  Lyndale Avenue ran straight North and South.  Hennepin Avenue ran diagonally Northeast and Southwest.  The crossing point was a lighted intersection.  I was crossing East on the Green light in my car (which was based on the Chevy Citation platform but was badged as a Buick.) when a Chevy Camero on Lyndale Avenue ran the red light then impacted on my car.  The point of impact was the Left wheel well.  The force of the impact spun my car to face West.  Despite physical evidence and eyewitness testimony (including my own.) the police report stated I was driving West. 


 

No comments: