Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Anthropogenic Global Warming

It actually would be nice.

As I write this it is snowing outside, as a result I had to reschedule an appointment.  Three years ago I would have not worried and gone to the appointment.  But two of the results of my serious illness is that my sense of balance has been adversely effected and I now have very severe difficulty with lifting myself up from the ground.

I rescheduled the appointment because I would rather be safe than sorry.

The true believers in the Anthropogenic Global Warming nonsense are now calling for the forcible silencing of those who don't buy their bull-droppings.  In calling for censorship so they have effectively declared their doctrine to be invalid.

But to see that it is invalid all one has to do is look out the window.

No comments: