Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A Question

What I would like to know is how O.J. Simpson managed to acquire at least ten friends?

Jeff Ruby, owner of the steakhouse Jeff Ruby’s Louisville, asked O.J. Simpson to leave his restaurant minutes after Simpson arrived about 10:30 Friday night.

Told by a customer that the former football player had arrived at the restaurant, 325 W. Main St., Ruby said, he informed Simpson, “I am not serving you.”

“He had a party of 10 or 12 people,” said Ruby, who had served Simpson many times at his Cincinnati restaurants before the 1994 murders of Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman, of which Simpson was acquitted.

I'm pretty sure I know where I'm going for dinner if I ever visit Louisville.

“This was the only thing I could do for the victims’ families,” said Ruby. He said the 50 or so people in the private room where Simpson had been seated “stood up and applauded me” when Simpson left.

“And who walks in five minutes later?” asked Ruby.

Michael Jordan.

Sounds like a pretty cool place to eat.

_

No comments: