Sunday, February 05, 2006

This Is Sick

This is part of an e-mail that I received from a 419 scammer:

Dear Friend,
I am Barrister Johnson E. Thompson , an attorney at law in London.A deceased client of mine, by name Mr.Wilson died in New Orleans with his wife and two children as a result of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans.

I am contacting you to help assist me in ensuring that the funds lodged by my client with a Bank in Europe, the Bank did not decleared unclaimed hence my reason for this contact to you.

The Bank management has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the funds will be confiscated.


Because the message included a business address and phone numbers in the United Kingdom I took the liberty of forwarding the message to the Metropolitan Police in London.

_

1 comment: