Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Um...Okay...

Ireland On-Line explains why the next Star Wars movie is going to suck:

Hollywood mogul George Lucas struggled so much with writing the screenplay for final Star Wars installment Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, he had to force himself to stick to a rigid working day as he sought inspiration.

The hugely successful movie-maker, 60, took on the persona of a normal office worker as he sat at his desk for nine hours a day, five days a week - and he still only managed to produce five pages everyday.

He says: "I am very diligent about writing. I go to work at 8.30am and leave at 6pm. I sit there with that page in front of me but I still can't write it.

"I do get it done, I actually write five pages a day. But I force myself - otherwise I would probably write a page a day."

I think I'm doing good if I get a page a day.

And I don't force myself, either.
_

No comments: