Friday, May 19, 2023

Rant

Ayn Rand depicted the outcome of the actions of The Swamp in her novel Atlas Shrugged.  The Swamp has existed for a long time.  Their actions are now only coming to fruition.  When I was a cab driver a customer asked me if the actions depicted in Atlas Shrugged were happening.  I replied that I thought that Atlas Shrugged was supposed to be work of fiction.  The novel Atlas Shrugged was written and published before I was born and we’re still talking about it fifty three years (in 2010) later.  The “election” of the false president Joe Biden was the result of the actions of The Swamp.  The election of President Donald Trump (I originally supported Senator Marco Rubio) was a rebellion against The Swamp.

Another American Revolution will happen.  It’s inevitable. 



No comments: