Wednesday, January 31, 2018

A Reminder

Marshall Petain was once considered to be a hero in France but now he is one of the reasons that Frenchmen are considered to be cowards.

Everyone who has enlisted in the armed forces of the United States has made the following promise:

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

All of us who has served in the Armed Forces made this promise to the nation. And every one of us who has served has broken that promise.  Every one of us has allowed traitors and murderers to rule over us and every one of us has obeyed every order the traitors and murderers have issued.

And it's time to treat the FBI  a criminal gang.

No comments: