Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Reminder

At roughly 1705 CDT my afternoon nap was interrupted by a knock on the door. It was a candidate for mayor from the Democratic Farmer Labor Party. Since this was my first year of living in a high rise apartment building it was a surprise to me. The look on her face when I told her to go to Hell wasn't. She didn't say another word to me.

Even though she has been a fixture of the local corrupt political scene for decades, I won't name her to spare her further well deserved shame.

I did leave a complaint on the property manager's voice mail.

For those not familiar with Minnesota politics the DFL Party was the result of the merger of the usually corrupt Democratic Party with the nearly communist Farmer Labor Party. This was accomplished by Minneapolis mayor Hubert Humphrey, a well known source of hot air who had an inflated stadium named for him.* [LINK HERE] As I've said on a number of occasions the party name is as bad as it sounds. As I write this I wouldn't be surprised if that utterly corrupt bitch does something to inflict a punishment on me. After all, she has the example of The Big Zero to follow.

Remember, only you can prevent political corruption.


*Hubert the Hump is also the sire of a state attorney general who was a black leather trench coat short of being a proper Soviet thug.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give'me Hell Leslie, love the Jazz music and the principle articles.

Can't wait to read more!


new follower