Saturday, October 27, 2012

Islam And Altruism In Action

Real men do not commit the act of rape.

Unfortunately, this has become a significant problem with Muslim taxi drivers in the United Kingdom.

This is inexcusable. Completely inexcusable. I used to drive a taxi in Minneapolis and as far as I knew this behavior was unknown. Even with Muslim drivers

I did eject a woman from my cab once. She was being excessively rude. I brought her back to the bar where I made the pick up.

As the story points out most of the offenders have received less than a decade in prison sentences for their crimes. This is also inexcusable.

To commit the act of rape is to behave as a predatory animal. Those who choose to act as predatory animals should be identified and treated as such. The penalty for forcible and statutory rape should be nothing less than death.

But then, unlike some whim worshipping trash I used to know, I actually value life in the real world.

What are your questions on this block of instruction?

No comments: