Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Announcement

Mr. Welch continues to add to the list:

1251. Even the rules disagree, my character can still drown.
1252. I cannot take the following as my favored enemies: Southpaws, Mother-in-law or Keynesian Economists.
1255. Splitting the atom at will is not an acceptable super power.
1256. ‘Ignore the metaplot’ is also not an acceptable super power.
1257. No, the answer to the problem is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas.
1258. Can’t base my character off a smurf.
1259. Even if I could base my character off a smurf, Ghurka Smurf was not a real smurf.
1261. If the villain’s three room lair holds over one hundred brutes, can’t just tip off the Fire Marshal.
1263. Can’t blame it on my gun.
1264. Will not retrofit my Federation Starship with fuses.
1266. I will stop referring to my rogue as a freelance subterranean locksmith.
1267. The lockpicking kit must be more than a sawed off shotgun.
1269. Even if the guy I based my character off was famous for doing it, I can’t kill eight guys with one bullet.
1270. Weapon Focus: Nukes is not a real feat.
1272. My Paladin can be charged with sexual harassment if he doesn’t watch exactly where he lays on hands.
1275. Will not reanimate dead familiars just to keep them around for sentimental reasons.

We now return you to your scheduled reality.
_

No comments: