Saturday, October 11, 2008

So Anyway

Got up too early after too little sleep and did 8.5 hours of dish washing in a pancake restaurant in Eden Prairie, MN. The manager wanted me to come back tomorrow but I'm taking Sunday off.

Monty Python's Restaurant Sketch often came to mind today.



What also came to mind was a line that I want to use in something someday:

"Politicians are primarily concerned about three things, getting elected, getting reelected, and getting laid."


So what are your questions about this block of instruction?
_

4 comments:

Leslie Bates said...

Except in Chicago where its getting elected, getting reelected, and getting the kickback.

Mark said...

Start planning to run for office.
Any office.

Leslie Bates said...

I once beat the crap out of a skateboarder and I used to write stuff for a friend who later joined the National Alliance.

I wouldn't vote for me.

Mark said...

Doesn't matter. What matters is other people will vote for you. Get elected before Obama makes actual real elections illegal.