Monday, March 31, 2008

So Anyway



Back when I thought that I was still employed I bought a DVD copy of the HOUSE OF CARDS trilogy. An interesting series. Its too bad the villain is a conservative politician, but is was fun to watch. I strongly suspect that is may have been source material for some of the paranoid Bush Derangement Syndrome theories that are circulating in the leftist mentosphere.

Mark Whittington wrote an alternative history of what Francis Urquhart, the protagonist of HOUSE OF CARDS, would have done if he were the British Prime Minister on September 11, 2001. You can read it here.

I decided to take off where mark left off and invent an American relative of of F.U. and have him run for president. This should be fun.

The first two chapters of LEGACY can be read here and here.
_

Update.

Part three of Legacy is up. Read it here.

_

No comments: