Wednesday, March 22, 2006

So Anyway

Apparently William Shatner turned 75 today.

Out of curiosity I bought a copy of his latest CD, HAS BEEN. (Almost wrote "album" which would indicate how old I am.)

I started playing the first track on the CD after it arrived and one of the co-owners of the house that I was living in came storming downstairs, apparently upset that I was subjecting her to the sound of Shatner's voice. Well, Shatner does have that reputation.

On my PC's hard drive I tend to separate MP3 files either according to the originating artist or according to an applicable concept, such as Comedy, Celtic Modern, or masturbation (three songs in that one).

I decided to play my MP3 of COMMON PEOPLE and discovered that instead of classifying William Shatner as an artist I had instead pegged him as a concept.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled reality.
_

No comments: