Democratic Government is a contradiction in terms. Democracy is in fact the unlimited rule with the sanction of a majority. At least it is in theory. In fact that majority may very well be a myth.
Mark Urbin has provided an interesting link:
Ever wonder why Republicans want voter ID.?
* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama received 100%
of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for Romney. (A
mathematical and statistical impossibility).
* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of the votes
where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their polling locations -
and not one single vote was recorded for Romney. (Another statistical
* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only 98,213 eligible voters.
* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.
* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.
* Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout.
* In one Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of eligible voters.
NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost
in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote . Imagine
Can we now drop the pretense that there is a government here in the United States?