Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Oy Vay!

After I posted an article on my blog explaining why a citizen needs to armed someone named Stephen Paul sent a very long and complete waste of text into my e-mail box via Google Plus.

In his waste of text -- I won't dignify it by calling it a rant or a keyboard dropping, nor will I quote any part of it even with the obscenities along with the racial and sexual preference slurs deleted -- he declared that I was a non-sentient animal who had no political authority as a citizen and no right to be armed.

I managed to boil down his message to the essential point in about one percent of the verbiage.

So what of it? If I am a mindless animal who is under the control of a master, why send me a message? If I'm not thinking for myself I certainly won't examine my own beliefs based on the mass of unnecessary verbiage and expletives that was transmitted.
Nor will I be impressed by his command of obscenities.

Instead of being positively impressed by this display of mental posturing I would have to come to the conclusion that Stephen Paul is an idiot.

I in turn reported his message to Google Plus as an example for hate speech.

What else could I do?

No comments: