Monday, April 14, 2008

So Anyway

Mr. Welch, who usually annoys Dungeon Masters, has reviewed a film:

Charles, a fellow charter member of the North Texas Movie Depreciation Center, was in town for some family business. Well everything settled he gave me a call and asked if it was ok to swing on by, maybe catch a movie. I've got a very good selection of flicks, both good and bad, and he asks to pop one one.

Orgy of the Dead. By Ed Wood. I don't own that one. I don't think I ever will. He snuck it in. Half naked women dancing and acting badly to really bad music. Ever had your eyes melt watching topless dancers? Still twitching.

Rick Astley ain't got nothing on Ed Wood.


Also, in the early morning hours of this day in 1865 President Abraham Lincoln died after being shot by actor John Wilkes Booth. The relationship between the Thespian Community and the Republican Party remains sour to this day.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled reality.
_

No comments: