Friday, June 25, 2004

America Needs More Dick!

Vice President Dick Cheney drops the F-Bomb on a Senate Despocrat:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Vice President Dick Cheney blurted out the "F word" at Democratic Sen. Patrick Leahy of Vermont during a heated exchange on the Senate floor, congressional aides said on Thursday.

The incident occurred on Tuesday in a terse discussion between the two that touched on politics, religion and money, with Cheney finally telling Leahy to "f--- off" or "go f--- yourself," the aides said.
It's about fucking time that someone in the fucking administration showed some fucking spine to those fucking motherfuckers.

When I spent two weeks working in a Republican Party fundraising call center the use of what our boss called the "effenheimer" was grounds for termination from employment and we had to exercise call in the language we used in general. One day I tacked up in my cubicle the following verse:

Yea though I travel in the Valley of Death, I shall fear no evil, for I'm the kind of person whose character and conduct may not be discussed in the call center.
Of course after two weeks of listening to a bunch of "family farmers" and elderly whine on and on about how they were entitled to a piece of the taxpayers money I was ready to start dropping some F-bombs myself.

No comments: